5th Lugano Workshop

MasterClasses, Workshops, Encontros de Trompistas etc. noutros países.

Moderadores: Gil Brasil, rmatosinhos

Responder
rmatosinhos
Administrador do Site
Administrador do Site
Registado: 23 dez 2004, 18:22
Contacto:

5th Lugano Workshop

Mensagem por rmatosinhos » 15 ago 2006, 11:25

Aqui vai a citação do email relativamente ao 5º workshop de trompas de Lugano (suiça) A grande vantagem deste workshop é que 1 semana depois vai ocorrer, também na suiça, o encontro anual da internacional horn society, ou seja, como uma viagem dá pra aproveitar ambos: "matar 2 coelhos de uma só cajadada"

Hello friends!

This is just to let you know some general information about the next Lugano Horn Workshop and give you my e-mail address at the same time.
The Workshop is in Lugano 30.06.07-06.07.07 at the Conservatorio della Szizzera Italiana. The featured artists will include the American Horn Quartet, although some other artists may also be invited later. The price of the workshop only will be SFr. 450. There are several youth hostels in Lugano ranging from SFr. 25 per night to SFr. 50 per night. There are 8 beds available in 4 rooms (1 single, 2 doubles, 1 triple) in the building I live in, which would include breakfast and lunch for SFr. 55 per night.
The workshop is open to hornists of all levels and will include some private lessons, mostly group lessons/masterclasses, orchestral training, solo repertoire and horn ensemble playing.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you will definitely be attending or definitely not attending.
It was a pleasure to meet all of you and I look forward to hearing from you all very soon.

Professor David W. Johnson
Conservatorio della Svizzera Italiano, Lugano CH
American Horn Quartet
Ricardo Matosinhos
Administrador do Forum

Responder

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 13 visitantes